"A pessimistic always sees difficulties in every opportunity, but an optimistic always sees opportunities in every difficulty.

Have you ever undergone a surgery? whoaa.. the experience was frightening but unforgettable. It was last monday when I decided to have tonsil surgery because my perpetual sore throat became worse.

First, I was driven to a wating room with a nervous condition. When the door to surgery room was opened, I raised my head and took a look around. It was a quite big room with a large lamp at the center of the room. The doctor and the anaesthesiologist came immediately and injected liquid into my arm. They called it pentanil or something like that. Suddenly I felt confused and in a nick of time I lost my consciousness.

I opened my eyes and felt an agony inside of my neck. It was really hurt man! When I was trying to swallow my saliva, I tasted something like blood. I tried to spit my saliva and.. it was red. Yeah, my saliva was full of blood. Arghh...

Then, they moved me back to my room. I was given ice cream, iced-water and anything that tasted cold in order to stop my bleeding. That night, I couldn't sleep well. I kept awake after sleeping about 1 hour... hmph..

That was my experience, just wanna share with you all.. I don't mean to frighten u..:p lol.

posted by edgar @ 5:39 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Graha Werdha Aussi Kusuma Lestari said...

ckckck.. edgar maenannya berat.. bahasa inggis oi! hahaha

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Desperate Houseboy said...

Gar, tadinya gue udah seneng ada postingan baru di sini.. Tapi kok cuman dua postingan ya? --;

BTW, hey, what a great site! Check my site, too! Hehehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home