*pondering*

I've just realized.. Life is never fair. It is unfair in many ways.

I wanna talk about its unfairness from 1 side.

Some people have everything; they have financial support as well as potential in themselves. Some have either one, but not both. however, unfortunately the rest have neither.

while people who have either one should have been grateful of their condition, I am still not satisfied. One of humans' characteristics states that we innately have a desire to gain more; we are never satisfied with what we have. We never look down.

Okay, enough with the unfairness stuff.

I can change the unfair to be fair. I will put much effort to gain the either one which I haven't had, then I get everything I want. And, that's all. Is this the end of my life journey? No, I will put more effort to myself, and gain more. gain, gain and gain. It's endless, until we die.

So, when I think of that way, there seems to be no purpose in my life. I mug hard for the exams, get good grades, proud of myself, show-off to others, then, what? get a good job, bring a good performance for the company, started my own business and make it as renowned as Zara (hopefully), retired, enjoying the rest of your life healthily (hopefully with the advancement of technology), and then?

*feel that life is insipid (do i use the proper vocab?)these days*

posted by edgar @ 1:16 AM,

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking about the unfair life, just like they say:

"Reality bites" gar...

Gw sendiri juga udah berkali-kali tuh berkutat di topik ini ;)

Cihuy deh blognya Edgar dah pake Inggrissss!!
Gue suka bacanya, skalian nambah2 vocab... hohoho

keep blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home